Quality and safety management
Safety Policy Statement
We are satisfied that establishing and enforcing appropriate measures to control and monitor Health & Safety procedures is a vital part of running the business as an efficient and successful operation. To this end we will:
- Ensure that plant and working practices are safe and offer no risk to health.
- Ensure that all necessary precautions are taken in respect of the safe use, handling storage and transport of materials and substances.
- Provide such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure the health and safety at work of all employees.
- Maintain all places of work, equipment and transport under out control in a safe condition, free from risks to health.
- Provide adequate facilities for the welfare of employees.
- Safeguard the health and safety of visitors and of any members of the general public who could be affected by our activities.
- Provide all necessary information relating to health and safety in respect of processes, products and services.
- Review and update the policy as and when necessary particularly in respect of major changes within the organization and/or changes in legislation and to bring these changes to the attention of all employees.
Hydrotech has a full range of method statements and safety documents – all available on request. Contact: here
Quality Policy statement
It is the policy of Hydrotech® Systems to achieve and maintain a high standard of quality, to its clients in a safe and considered manner providing services with reliable performance which meet agreed contractual requirements.
The Hydrotech® Systems quality system has been designed to meet the needs of its clients and market place, and to ensure that its reputation for high quality services and safety is maintained and enhanced.
The Quality System is based on requirements in International standards, including ISO 9001:2000.
Adherence to this policy involves every aspect of Hydrotech’s business and its employees which incorporates individual initiatives, quality projects, training and education, to develop a committed, skilled and motivated workforce.
- Hydrotech Systems is registered to ISO 9001:2000
- Our registration covers the full range of Hydrotech Systems activities
- The quality system is constantly monitored and regularly assessed by Bureau Veritas, one of Europe’s leading quality assessors.
- Bureau Veritas’ independent recognition ensure that Hydrotech’s system for managing quality meets the highest national and international standards.
- Hydrotech regard its ISO 9001:2000 quality management procedures essential in its continued efforts for the highest level of quality across the whole of the company and its service and contractual commitments to its clients.